Enrichment activities aim to expand the learners educational and personal growth by adding more depth and dimention to the learning experience they already have.
- Arts & Culture – We are enthusiastic about how learning can be improved and the many other valuable benefits both performing and visual arts have for the development of our learners. Concerts, art exhibitions, drumming lessons and marimba bands present the opportunity for all our learners to participate and grow their creative abilities.
- Collective Worship & Religious Education – We are proud of the Christian ethos of our school. We aim to strengthen the morals, values and the understanding of mutual respect of our learners, through regular Collective Worship sessions and sound Bible-based lessons.
- Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) – Embracing technology, both in our lessons and as part of our workplace environment, has enabled us to provide a more varied and efficient education to our learners. ICT in the educational arena accelerates academic progress and enables us to provide what is necessary to nurture the development of children who will be able to flourish in the modern world.
- Outdoor & Environmental Education – Situated in a safe and beautiful rural environment, we are proud to be recognised as a green school, saving on water and electricity, as well as reducing our carbon footprint by recycling materials and making use of renewable energy. Vegetable gardens, an orchard, recycling initiatives, and other green activities provide learners with an opportunity to learn about sustainable living in a playful and interactive way.
- Sport – We aim to grow learners physical abilities and self-confidence through regular physical education sessions as well as soccer, netball and tennis lessons. Young children need to exercise as it burns calories, boosts immunity, strengthens muscles and bones and instills healthy habits. In addition to working on individual skills, it is also important to learn how to play with others, that is why the team practises help players not only physically, but also mentally and emotionally.